Am I There Yet?

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Be Careful What You Ask For

My grandma and one of my aunts always do their Christmas shopping together, and they ask for a list to shop from so they know you'll like your gift. Makes shopping for a huge family much easier. I always forget to make up my list until the absolute last minute, and I end up making up a list off the top of my head and sending it. This year, my mom called me and I just told her a few things over the phone. For the past 3 or 4 years, I've gotten quite a lot of lotion and candy as "filler gifts" in addition to a few bigger items. I mentioned that my favorite lotion scent was green tea, and my favorite candy is Reese's peanut butter cups, figuring that if I'm going to get it I might as well get what I like. The tally: 3 bottles of green tea lotion, 2 bottles of green tea perfume, 2 bottles of green tea body wash, two large bags of mini-peanut butter cups, 2 king-size peanut butter cups, and one 10-pack of peanut butter cups. I'm gonna be really fat, but at least I'll smell good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home