Am I There Yet?

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Weekend Fun

I went to bed at 10:30 last night. Guess I really am changing habits. Shouldn't complain, though...I woke up at 8:30 this morning. That hasn't happened without an alarm clock on a weekend in years.

I was thinking yesterday about all the things I need to get done this weekend. I tend to store stuff up during the week telling myself I'll have more time on the weekend. Then the weekend comes and I have too much to do. The list:

-clean bedroom (involves putting away a LOT of laundry)
-dishes
-laundry
-water plants (I have almost 40)
-return unused Christmas stuff (at least 4 stores)
-gas in car
-wash car
-drop off Christmas presents to uncle and cousin
-dinner and movie with roommate (at least I have some fun stuff planned)

And before any of that, I need to get up off this couch, take a shower, and get dressed. I think that'll be the hardest thing to motivate myself do to all weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home