Am I There Yet?

Monday, January 10, 2005

Monday Mornings

I didn't exactly accomplish as much as I had planned this weekend. Let's see...of the list I posted, I:-returned the Christmas stuff-put gas in my car and washed it-went to dinner and a movie with my roommate-washed dishesGuess I got almost half of it done. That's not too bad. Now I really have to get going on cleaning, though...we have people coming over this weekend. I hate that I procrastinate.

Speaking of procrastination, Monday mornings are the most difficult time of the week for me to get work done. Friday afternoons are bad, because I'm focused on getting out of here, but on Mondays it's so difficult to motivate myself to do anything. I have a project I've been putting off since before Christmas, and I said I'd finish it today. I have it partly done, but there's still quite a bit to do before I'll be finished. Guess I should probably get back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home