Am I There Yet?

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

More Annoying Cheerfulness...

I promise, I'll stop soon. I'm reaching the point where I'm starting to annoy myself, but I can't help it.



I'm sitting on my balcony right now (love the laptop and wireless internet, but it's really hard to see the screen outside). We have a tiny balcony...probably about 4'x7', just enough room for 2 chairs and a little table. I rushed home from work, changed into summery clothes, ate my dinner out here, and am now relaxing with my computer and debating whether or not I'm motivated enough to take a walk and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.

You'd think my joy in this weather would be at least somewhat diminished by the knowledge that it's supposed to start raining tonight and cool down to the 40s and 50s for the next week, but it isn't. It's 73, and I'm celebrating spring! I think I'm going to take a walk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home