Am I There Yet?

Monday, June 20, 2005

She Lives! (2)

*blush* I know, I know. I'm a terrible blogger. I resolve to do better. :o)

I'm actually not posting much today...just using up some of my last minutes of internet access here waiting for a download to finish.

I have discovered that I am, indeed, the most boring person in the universe. Case in point: I'm currently in NYC, apartment-hunting (which was successful! I'll post more about that later.) . We're here for a week (6/16-6/23), and we signed a lease on the second day. Most people would then take advantage of 5 days in NY and actually, you know, do stuff. I've spent the past few days reading in Central Park during the day and reading in my apartment at night. I've spent the last 2 hours catching up on all my 'net stuff in a Starbucks. My plans for the afternoon are to return to my apartment...probably to read. Maybe I'll hop on the subway and go up to Central Park instead, and actually take advantage of the sunlight. When I actually move here (the date is still not definite, although we do have an apartment now), I'll have to make myself actually go out and do something on occasion. :-b

4 Comments:

  • woo hoo!!! you're back! was worried about you honey. i guess this means you got into grad school in nyc. yay! you are going to have such a good time. just remember to blog about it all.

    By Blogger Ray, at June 28, 2005 10:12 PM  

  • Glad you're back!

    By Blogger Casey, at July 01, 2005 4:39 AM  

  • Hi Elizabeth,
    I was looking for information about apartment sale when I discovered this post, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
    But before I continue my search for apartment sale I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 16, 2006 8:21 AM  

  • Hi Elizabeth,
    I was looking for information about apartment review when I discovered this post, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
    But before I continue my search for apartment review I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 17, 2006 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home