Am I There Yet?

Friday, August 19, 2005

Day 4

I didn't exactly meet my deadline for unpacking, but I'm satisfied with how much I finished. Just a few bags left, which I hope I'll be motivated enough to finish tomorrow. I think the worst part about this move is that I know that I'll be moving all this stuff again in less than a year. I hope the memory of this move will be fresh enough in my mind by then that I'll be a little more organized with the packing. Somehow, though, I doubt it.

Today, I ventured out to Brooklyn for the first time. Somewhat. I went straight from the subway into Target (the subway station is in the same building) and back into the subway. I did, however, find cheap groceries in Target. So maybe I'll have to explore elsewhere in Brooklyn.

Words cannot express my love for The Container Store. Seriously. It's as if it was designed with every one of my OCD tendencies in mind. I'm one of those annoying people who finds organizing things fun. So I forsee the location of this store (just a few blocks down the street) as a potential financial problem. I think I'll just avoid that area altogether, at least until I have a job. :o)

The internet guy finally called back today, and he can't be out here to set up our connection until next Thursday. The unsecured connections I've been getting lately have become even more intermittent. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time in the next few days in the tea shop with free wireless.

1 Comments:

  • Good design!
    [url=http://fvazwski.com/gckf/qczo.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cvwalyak.com/arfw/heyt.html]Cool site[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 07, 2006 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home