Am I There Yet?

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I've Been Found

I check my site statistics a little too often. It's like some kind of sad popularity meter (Four returning visitors today! Wow...people like me!). I have been eagerly awaiting my first visit from a keyword search. I know, I know, it's sad, but at least I'm aware that I'm being pathetic. :-b I was checking my stats last night, and I have been found by 2 searches!

2005 subway superbowl commercial song

ford mustang commercial, frozen guy

So both searches were about the same post, and neither really had anything to do with my blog, but I'm still excited. Just thought I'd share.

4 Comments:

  • I'm also addicted to my stats - I know the feeling.

    btw - thanks for your sweet comment the other day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 16, 2005 8:38 PM  

  • i think you'll have better luck with internet searches with topics that are related to sex or specific products, or actors. make sure to blog a lot about all three :)

    By Blogger No Milk Please, at February 17, 2005 12:18 PM  

  • LOL. I'm the same way, I check my site stats a lot. For me, as a writer, it's great to see people reading my work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 17, 2005 7:27 PM  

  • lol...good to know I'm not the only one doing this :o)

    I hope you're feeling well, Aaron. Your courage in your situation is inspirational.

    Thanks for the suggestions, no milk. I'll have to work those into my posts...it's all about the count, you know.

    Alex, I have a feeling that if I actually considered myself a writer I'd be so nervous to post that I'd never actually do it. Low expectations are easier to fulfill. ;-)

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at February 18, 2005 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home