Am I There Yet?

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Ummm...

What to blog about today?

Here's the thing...I'm an incredibly boring person. I read quite a few blogs regularly, and people seem to have interesting things to talk about. Some people tell stories about their past. I'm 21 years old, and my life has been pretty boring so far. Some people tell stories about their active social lives. I go to work, then come home and watch tv and get online. Some people tell stories about their children. I am quite happy to say that I have none. Some people write incredibly deep and meaningful posts. I'm not really that great of a writer.

I can't really think of anything much to say today. I worked late so I can leave early tomorrow in order to travel home to visit my parents. I shall endeavor to do something interesting tomorrow in order to have something to blog about. :o)

3 Comments:

  • Do what most of do, and create an imaginary life! You can even claim to be famous!

    --Famous Author Rob Byrnes

    By Blogger Rob Byrnes, at February 11, 2005 9:42 AM  

  • Ooh! I agree with Rob. I make stuff up all the time.

    I'm actually a 78-year-old spinster living in a retirment home. The imaginary life I've created in my blog is the only thing keeping me alive.

    ;-)

    By Blogger Tuna Girl, at February 11, 2005 1:31 PM  

  • Excellent ideas, both of you! I have a 6-hour drive ahead of me this evening...I'll try to come up with something creative. ;-)

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at February 11, 2005 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home