Am I There Yet?

Thursday, February 24, 2005

While Watching Jeopardy...

My roommate and I have the oddest conversations...

Elizabeth: See that woman?
Julianne: Yeah?
E: You know the movie with Tim Allen?
J: *blank look*
E: With the aliens?
J: *blank look*
E: Where he had the tv show? and it was real?
J: Yeah!
E: Did you see it?
J: Yes *embarrassed look*
E: Doesn't that woman look just like the girl alien?!
J: Wow!! You're right!
E: I'm glad you're my roommate...we're both weird, aren't we?
J: Yeah...you know she looks exactly like her. Weird.



The woman on the left is Carolyn Cracraft from Jeopardy. The woman on the right is Missi Pyle, in Galaxy Quest...which is, by the way, an incredibly stupid movie. I don't know what to think about the fact that we've both seen it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home